Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's your Moose. Happy Hunting

So I'm watching Pillow Talk with Doris Day, becoming ever more charming by the minute.  I want to be her- all of her grace, charm, and poise.  She walks into a room more beautiful than imaginable.  

Today was the best day of my life.  I woke up knowing that today would be the best day of my life.  I love this job.  I am this job.  This job was custom made for me.  Every second of it, I'm soaking it up, breathing it in.  I have not spent a day smiling this much in I can't remember.  When I wrote out my ideal job, this is what it entailed.  I sent my wish list out into the universe and it gave me this job.  I am clinging to it for dear life, holding it more precious than anything I have ever encountered.  To change lives!  It's what I was born to do.  It is what I was made to do.  I want to inspire people to change their thoughts so that they are not only healthier, but that the people they encounter will also be infected with their grace and beauty.  I've been writing a few entries that I am going to add in to here, and then I'll take my writings and ideas from there.  This is my passion, this is all I want out of life.  A job that is more than just a job.  Not only will it pay my bills, but it will be my calling.  Finally I have people to talk to about my ideas and thoughts.  Finally!  I'm in love.  This means more to me than anything.  

No comments:

Blog Archive