Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Power of Visualization

(These are a string of thoughts I had throughout the course of one day.  They will not flow together, but they were spawned by the same trigger idea.)

When I start viewing my short-term commitment "issues" as something that I can use to my advantage, it will make me a stronger and better person.  Don't WISH that this will change; KNOW and BE that converted person before it even catches up with me.  

Who do I want to be?  I know- I've been dreaming about being successful and well known for ever now.  I just have to know and trust that I will be that person one day.  No doubting whatsoever.  I can't doubt anything in the present moment.  The confidence is going to come out of that lack of doubt.  They go hand-in-hand.  What an amazing discovery!  What an amazing idea- that the confidence that I am trying so hard to exude can't show through not matter how hard I try until I shed that veil of self doubt.  

The tools are in step.  I am the present moment.  The present moment doesn't doubt that the future will happen because it is just too busy being- this being is where I am.  So why should I and why am I letting this doubt interfere with that?  I am a life coach I am this job so why doubt that the future will be any different?  If this is that I am and this is how I am right now, why would I harm that with doubt?  Silly me!  I've got everything I want right now.  Don't worry.  It's harming and I'm tapped in.  (I've got it now to put it to use!)  This is what I must do- this is it just be this.  I've done the training.  I have to be it before I am it.  

I've finally figured out what it means to have an awareness of each step- what it's purpose is.  When you are so focused in on each individual moment, you have no time to think- at all!  You just move!  You just be!  Making each step purposeful and deliberate makes each movement purposeful and deliberate- and ALIVE.  When you are so caught up with thinking, you lose contact with being alive.  Thinking causes the thinker to drift into the past, worry about the future, or question things that are unnecessary to question.  

I am on the path.  Each day I get so much closer to the goal of absolute freedom from this intense type of thinking.  I'm starting to live more and more each day with so much more conviction.  I'm changing habits for the better that I didn't even know I wanted to change or that I was capable of changing.  It's so EXCITING to wake up and be so pleasantly surprised by these new discoveries and changes!  

I love it.  I still have so much work to do but it's this process that it is so exciting (Taoism).  I'm beaming and glowing.  I'm warm all the time now because it's that love that is coming out of me.  I'm tapping in to the power that's out there for everyone to get ahold of.  I'm glowing.  My life is only starting to shine and I'm feeling these monumental changes.  Just think what persistence and time is going to do for me!  I'll be bursting!  The glorious thing about this is I can't keep it in!  I have to spread it!

Focus on how to change the "bad" (which really isn't bad at all!) into a "great."
See myself as a high-powered master- confidence and poise in what I talk about.  Assertiveness and Aggressiveness in every action.  I am the one in control.  I am the one everyone tries to make comfortable.  I am the one everyone dances around to make sure I'm ok.  I am the one that everyone wants to meet.  I never have a problem trying to figure out what to say- it just flows.  I am so ambitious that I can't let anyone or anything hold me back and keep me from being who I am and who I aspire to be.  I can't let that happen to myself.  I am much too great of a person to let self-doubt (my own self!) hold me back.  I can break free of all this negativity and futuristic thinking.  I have and am everything that I ever need to be.  It's all right now!!

No comments:

Blog Archive